24 Feb Bulletin 2011-07
Offer your clients and prospects more Benchmark Door Style options and combine the savings with our extraordinary framed and frameless Benchmark box discounts!
This limited time offer for Benchmark doors is good for new orders received October 16th 2011 through March 15th, 2012 and includes many popular Traditional door styles.
Revised Benchmark door supplement
There is a newly revised Benchmark door section available simplifying the process of finding, quoting and selling the door styles your clients most often request for Benchmark cabinetry.
The new PDF Benchmark door supplement includes the following enhancements:
- More Full Overlay and Inset door and drawer front styles (Including Madison Square FO)
- Three popular transitional styles for only $28.00 list
- More outer edge profiles and panel insert options available for most door styles
- Promotional discount pricing for full overlay and inset styles
The Benchmark PDF door supplement is being sent electronically to all our email recipients and it’s also located in the Product Guides area of our dealer web site for convenient downloading.
Use the Benchmark door supplement in lieu of our catalog as a guide to design and pricing of Benchmark door styles for the duration of this promotion.
New transitional door style
The supplement includes our latest transitional mortise and tenon custom door style, “CD490” shown in full overlay is also available for Benchmark inset styles.
Similar to “Hampton FO”, this door features 3-1/4” wide stiles and rails with a distinct squarestep profiled inner edge and a 3/8” solid recessed panel.
See page BM2.5 of the Benchmark Door Supplement for more details.
Free wide door framing is permanent
Effective October 16th 2011, this is now a permanent enhancement for doors; a $20.00 per door value that does not expire when this promotion ends!
Give your customer additional value and savings with this customized design feature for
selected door styles.
- Change standard door framing to 3-1/4” wide for selected styles with no up charge
- Applies to Traditional Woodline and Benchmark framed and frameless boxes
- Include a note in the Special Instructions area of the order form telling the factory to change the door framing to 3-1/4” stiles and rails
- Acknowledgements you receive for sign-off will include a custom door number (CD#) replacing the original door name selected.
Full overlay and inset door styles include:
- English Colonial/BM-Englishmark
- Glen Ellyn
- Grabill Country
- North Shore
- Olde Colonial House
- Olde Towne/BM-Olde Towne
- Somerset Regal Lenox
- Tudor Regal Lenox
- Wilshire Regal Lenox