We Would Love to Hear About Your Grabill Project!
Five reasons why sharing your story will help bring you more business:
- We’re going to promote you and your organization to homeowners, interior designers, architects and builders who are subscribed to receive communication updates from Grabill.
- The story will be featured on Grabill’s website with links to your website. We may also feature your story on our Houzz site (be sure you provide us with your Houzz profile name). This helps your site gain ranking with Google and other search engines.
- This also gives you an opportunity to email your database of contacts with a great story about how you pulled off an extraordinary project.
- It’s a great way to boost referrals from the client who is being featured.
- Sharing your story will help Grabill grow its dealership base. Grabill’s growth means more resources to serve you better; both in day-to-day operations and in future marketing support.
Some helpful details to include:
Please refer to the “Grabill Project Details” document which will guide you through the details we would like to have when preparing a write-up for a featured project.
Help us categorize your story by identifying which of these areas best applies to this project. It could be more than one but we’d like to capture the category that the story best fits. Please tell us what made this project a story worth sharing.
- What design problems were addressed?
- What was Grabill’s role?
- What was the outcome of the project?
- Who should we recognize in the story (designer/s, homeowner, Grabill staff member/s)?
Please email your story to along with any photos, drawings or other documents that you feel would be helpful in representing the project. Please include your contact information in case our writer needs further information.